Program & Project Management
Trewon’s project management approach that embodies Client, Partnership, Management, and Framework is used to iteratively manage the planning, execution, and monitoring of contracts. At Trewon, we use a blended approach that infuses agile and lean techniques with the rigors of Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) framework. The result is a balanced perspective between planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling resources to achieve organizational goals. We employ the following work structures and methodologies to give our customers optimal results.
- Identify and manage risks throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Develop robust communication channels to include all stakeholders
- Define and manage project scope and requirements
- Manage and track project progress and status
- Deliver project results on time and within budget
- Deliver products of high quality
For More Information
Please get in touch with us via our Contact Page or give us a call at (703) 242-1378.