Trewon builds utility tools for niche areas to improve usability of your current Business Objects deployment.
- WebI Report Documentation
- This completely integrated application within the Infoview Portal allows developers to automatically generate Webi Report Documentation. It provides a friendly user interface that compiles detailed information such as Multiple Data Providers, SQL, Objects, Report variables and Formulas in any format of choice.
- WebI2Excel tool is a zero foot print, completely integrated utility that provides the ability to export WebI documents exceeding 65K rows to Excel. Other features include choice of workbook or worksheet for exports, and convenient grouping of multiple WebI tabs into a single directory
- SuperAdmin tool allows busy administrators to easily Create Groups, Users and Add Users to existing Groups by referencing their User Specification List (USL). The utility can reference any USL created as Excel or CSV and add it the Enterprise with a single click avoiding having to traverse BO Admin
- Auto Scheduler
- Auto Scheduler Tool eliminates the need for manual multiple schedules by automating instances of
the Crystal or Webi report that may need to run different values for one prompt.
It also provides single schedule task to export data to multiple formats such as MS Excel and PDF. This reduces database and network congestion and improves performance by eliminating redundant query refresh and simplifies maintenance.
- Auto Scheduler Tool eliminates the need for manual multiple schedules by automating instances of the Crystal or Webi report that may need to run different values for one prompt.